By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission, where necessary and appropriate.
Information we collect from you (“Information”)
- We collect your and your personnel’s personal information such as your name, contact details, name of your organization, name of companies ordered, etc. when you use our services through our App or our Website.
- We also collect information when you complete any survey, ratings or review.
- We collect information using standard web-logging methods, including cookies. This includes information like pages accessed, time of access, your IP address, referring website/URL, browser details (user-agent), etc.
- For users who use social login on our website (Facebook, Linkedin, Google, Twitter), we receive and store the corresponding email address, name and basic public profile information as provided by the service providers. When using these services, we never receive user passwords and therefore do not and cannot store them on our servers.
Use of information we collect from you
- We do not share visitor information with third-parties. Even when using login using Facebook, Linkedin, Google or Twitter, no information about the pages you access on our website is relayed back to them.
- However, we use Information to provide support and services to you, communicate with you and comply with our legal obligations. We provide your information that we collect to our payment aggregators.
- Information may be shared with other companies/entities for the purpose of development of marketing methods, marketing, website improvements, improvement in services, etc. Such information as we collect might be shared with the Government in case we are legally required to do so.
- We may use the Information in any other manner that we may deem fit for our own purpose.
Security of your information
- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security.
- We have standard SSO and SSL certification. Amongst various security measures, we use data encryptions, and role-based access authorization controls. User passwords are saved using SHA-256 hashing to ensure that such passwords once hashed cannot be retrieved back by anyone including us.
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
- By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission, where necessary and appropriate. You can enjoy this website without giving us your personal data or providing your consent. You can even enter only the minimal amount of information to your profile if you wish, and you can edit your profile at any time. However, some personal information is necessary so that we can provide you with the services you have purchased or requested, and to authenticate you so that we know it is you and not someone else. You may manage your subscriptions and you may withdraw your consent to marketing communication at any time.
- Please note, that if you do not give us your data, we most likely will not be able to communicate with you and provide you with our services.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe from the link in the email you would receive or change your Communication preferences or indicate your communication preferences. You can also reach us at email@example.com to block promotional communication to you.
- Please note that we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Retaining personal data
- Your personal and personnel data is stored by Corpository on its servers, and on the servers of the cloud-based database management services Corpository uses. Personal data that we are processing based on your consent will be kept for unlimited period of time (or until the consent is revoked), unless otherwise prescribed by applicable legal requirements and presuming that it is necessary for the purpose of processing.
- If you didn’t provide us with your consent for storing the data or have revoked the consent, we will store only minimum data about you (full name and contact details) for the statistic and reporting purposes or to the extent justified based on another legal ground, such as our legitimate interest.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain information and documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: to the extent that we are required to do so by law, if the information/documents are relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Ankit Gandhi
+91 951 231 9494
© 2022 Corpository – A Yubi Company
(Formerly CredAvenue Private Limited). All Rights Reserved.