By submitting your personal data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission, where necessary and appropriate.
1. Information we collect from you (“Information”)
1. We collect your and your customer’s personal information when you use our services through our App or our Website.
2. We also collect information when you complete any survey, ratings or review.
3. We collect information using standard web-logging methods, including cookies. This includes information like pages accessed, time of access, your IP address, referring website/URL, browser details (user-agent), etc.
4. For users who use social login on our website (Facebook, Linkedin, Google, Twitter), we receive and store the corresponding email address, name and basic public profile information as provided by the service providers. When using these services, we never receive user passwords and therefore do not and cannot store them on our servers.
2. Use of information we collect from you
1. We do not share visitor information with third-parties. Even when using login using Facebook, Linkedin, Google or Twitter, no information about the pages you access on our website is relayed back to them.
2. We use Information to provide support to you, communicate with you and comply with our legal obligations.
3. Information may be shared with other related companies/entities for the purpose of development of marketing methods, website improvements, etc. Such information as we collect might be shared with the Government in case we are legally required to do so.
4. We may use the Information in any other manner that we may deem fit.
3. Security of your information
1. We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security.
3. We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.