Know your borrower’s business better through in-depth & exhaustive analysis of its GST Returns’ filing combined with Corpository’s proprietary Flags analysis.
Comprehensive Insights into Borrower’s Business
- Do away with pain-staking manual assessments of GST return filings; just upload the monthly filings or get consent from borrower & leave the derivation of Insights to the GST Analyzer
- 360° view of the borrower’s business details covering all relevant areas like Geographies, Products, Taxes, Customers, Suppliers and more which provide all relevant details to evaluate the borrower’s overall creditworthiness
- The report provides deep insights into various business segments which help understand and evaluate overall health of the borrower covering various financial and non-financial risks
- Analysis of all important constituents of business, associated entities, Trends, Seasonality and more
Reduced TAT’s on credit evaluation is enabled through this report as the product highlights risks covering Business growth, Concentration Risks, Compliance Risks, Business Quality Risks and other trends. These are further segregated in Green, Yellow & Red Flags to understand the severity and capture the evaluators’ attention to key findings.
Data Gathering, Data Security & Privacy
- Data gathering through multiple methods is supported to facilitate the various requirements of the lender and borrowers
- The system is ring-fenced against any human errors in data gathering as well as report generation through the use of STP (Straight-Through-Processing). This also ensures complete privacy of sensitive borrower information
- Equipped with well-documented, cleanly designed and easy to use APIs, this system can be easily integrated with the internal systems of the lender without any additional human interface. All API integration is secured using IP based whitelisting in addition to user authentication and SSL security layer
- The private data of the borrowers flowing into the system is secured using SSL Technology keeping the internet connection secure as well as safeguarding against any potential security breach
Simple & user-friendly workflow with guidance notes designed understanding the actual operational challenges of getting the borrower’s consent. Download the GST analysis report in less than 10 steps.
Industries We Cater
+91 951 231 9494
© Corpository – A Yubi Company
(Formerly CredAvenue Private Limited). All Rights Reserved.